Join the Tribe by becoming a PADI Divemaster
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and increase your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
· Pre-requisite : 18 years old
· Pre-requisites : PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), EFR (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months., Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification, Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
· Duration : contact us
· What you learn : during the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba.
· Supervision : PADI Professionnal Instructor
· Price : 550€ (without learning materials)
Contact us for further information.