The PADI Wreck Diver course gives you the opportunity to visit wrecks, unlock mysteries and start to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook. The course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
- Pre-requisites : be at least 15 years old, have a PADI Aventure Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire
- Duration : 2 days
- What you learn : this course teaches you during 4 dives techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, how to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks, wreck scuba diving equipement considerations and the considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks.
- Equipment Required: PADI Manual (included in the price)
- Equipment Necesary: Lamp torch (not included and not let by the dive center)
- Supervision : PADI Professionnal Instructor
- Price : 220€
Aquasport tip ! Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why this course is a natural companion to the PADI Deep Diver speciality.