PADI Junior Open Water
Become a fully PADI Certified Diver
The PADI Junior Open Water course is designed to take you from a non-diver with little or no experience to a certified diver. The certification is recognized worldwide and is valid for life, to a maximum depth of 12 metres (10 – 11 years old) or 18 metres (12 – 14 years old).
• Pre-requisites : be at least 10 years old and fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire. Your parent’s approval.
• Duration : 3-4 days for the PADI Open Water Diver course and 2-3 days for the PADI Open Water Diver with E-Learning
• What you learn : the course consists of 3 sections, the theory which includes book work, videos, study questions and quizzes ; the pool/confined water classes where you will practice basic diving skills and 4 open water dives under the supervision of our PADI Instructor to apply the knowledge and skills you’ve learned in the theory and confined water classes
• Supervision : PADI Professionnal Instructor
• Price : 395€ for the PADI Open Water Diver course
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :