PADI Dry Suit Diver
You want to stay warm and toasty on a dive ? Then try dry ! Unlike a wetsuit, a dry suit seals you off from the outside water and keeps you warm. Even in surprisingly cold water. As a dry suit divers, you are equiped to scuba dive some of the world’s incredible dive sites in the world’s cooler regions.
- Pre-requisites : be at least 10 years old, have a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire. Don’t forget your dry suit for the course.
- Duration : 1 day
- What you learn : this course teaches you during 2 dives how to gain the knowledge and skills to safely dive with and store a dry-suit. You learn the dry suit buoyancy control skills, the dry suit maintenance, storage and basic repair and the undergarment options.
- Equipment Required: PADI Manual (included in the price)
- Equipment Necesary: Dry suit (not included and not let by the dive centre)
- Supervision : PADI Professionnal Instructor
- Price : 135€
AQUASPORT DIVING CENTER LANZAROTE
AVENIDA DE LAS PLAYAS C.C 35 LOCAL 11B
-- Entrance by 3 calle Cesar manrique --
LANZAROTE_ ISLAS CANARIAS
TEL: (0034) 616 877 956
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :