Maximize your dive time so you can explore more ! You learn how to make multilevel dives even if you forget to bring your dive computer. In this course you learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s the way you really dive, after all.
- Pre-requisites : be at least 12 years old, have a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire.
- Duration : 2 days
- What you learn : you learn what multilevel diving is and why you want to plan for multilevel dives. During your 2 dives you will also get to see the various types of multilevel dive calculators (including dive computers), as well as learn about multilevel dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems.
- Equipment Required: PADI Manual (included in the price)
- Equipment Necesary: Dive planner (let by the dive center)
- Supervision : PADI Professionnal Instructor
- Price : 135€