Drift Diving is nearly effortless and relaxing. You simply glide along and enjoy the rush of flying underwater while the current does the work. This course shows you how to enjoy ocean currents by “going with the flow,” staying with your dive partner, communicating with the dive boat and knowing where you are the whole time.
- Pre-requisites : be at least 12 years old, have a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire.
- Duration : 1 day
- What you learn : during your 2 dives you learn about planning, organization, procedures and techniques of drift diving, and about the drift diving equipment such as floats, lines and reels.
- Equipment Required: PADI Manual (included in the price)
- Equipment Necesary : Floats ( let by the dive center)
- Supervision : PADI Professionnal Instructor
- Price : 135€
AQUASPORT DIVING CENTER LANZAROTE
AVENIDA DE LAS PLAYAS C.C 35 LOCAL 11B
-- Entrance by 3 calle Cesar manrique --
LANZAROTE_ ISLAS CANARIAS
TEL: (0034) 616 877 956
%d blogueurs aiment cette page :