PADI Open Water
Become a fully PADI Certified Diver
The PADI Open Water course is designed to give you all the skills you need to become a certified diver. This certification is recognized worldwide and is valid for life, to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
• Pre-requisites : be at least 10 years old and fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire
• Duration : 3-4 days for the PADI Open Water Diver course and 2-3 days for the PADI Open Water Diver with E-Learning
• What you learn : the course consists in 3 sections, the theory which includes book work, videos, study questions and quizzes ; the pool/confined water classes where you will practice basic diving skills and 4 open water dives under the supervision of our PADI Instructor to apply the knowledge and skills you’ve learned in the theory and confined water classes
• Supervision : PADI Professionnal Instructor
• Price : 410€ for the PADI Open Water Diver course