The PADI Junior Advanced Open Water course helps you to increase your confidence and build your scuba skills to become more comfortable in the water. This course will introduce you to new adventure dives and new ways to have fun scuba diving. During the PADI Advanced Open Water course you will complete your skills with 5 adventure dives to choose from 15 specialities among which Underwater Navigation and Deep water diving are compulsory. This certification will qualify you to dive to 21 meters (12- 14 years old).
If your are short on time, try out the PADI Adventure Diver course and choose 3 adventure dives.
• Pre-requisite : be a PADI Junior Open Water Diver
• Pre-requisites : be at least 12 years old and fill out our PADI Medical Questionnaire. Your parent’s approval.
• Duration : 2 days for the PADI Aventure Diver and 3 days for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
• What you learn : the knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the 5 adventure dives you choose.
• Supervision : PADI Professional Instructor
• Price : 295€ for the PADI Advanced Diver course and 195€ for Advanced Diver course with E-learning.